Tootsie Roll Dysfunction Tootsie Roll Dysfunction

Good movie

Owl gets angry, and it's funny.

Also I heard Russian words in movie. Is that so or I just misheard?

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Russian words lol? I think you just missheard unless I accidentally spoke Russian.

Sasovo Sasovo

Hmmm

Well, don't understand "everybody died" literally. Authors wanted to say that villages are dyind. Almos no young people, and old people dying soon or late. There are lots of empty villages with no people or just one-two.

It's really scarying. Years ago we lived with Socialism (many people calls it Communism) and villages were strong, but now it's very hard to live in village.

I'm Russian, so I know what I say :)

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Cool

Whoa, I never thought it will be ever maked. But you did it! :)

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

Awesome :)

Mortal Kombat is favorite game of me nad my friends, and you make so funny characters :) It also good it is not sprite movie, though there is some cool sprite movies but there are too many of them.

I like you draw your own charqacters, but i have to write - you draw fists wrong, tumb finger must be over fist, not in, else you can broke it if you fight.

P.S. Sorry for bad English, i'm Russian! :)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Good

Very good series, each episode very good. It started as fun toons and got seriousness at last 2 episodes.

Brilliant animation and also i'm impressed how you can touch people's hearts without words.

I'm Russian and i cant' understand all lyrics in song, can somebody tell me what it about?

And i dont' get why one-eyed bunny hits cat hero. They kinda on one side or no?

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn

Mah...

It is fun, but very bad sound and animation.
I most liked: "It was the last unicorn. So that's why i called it the LAST" :) Super!

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

woooow!

Amazing! Please, do some more!!!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Good!

Yes, That is very good movie! I liked it as previous of Brackenwood. Thanks for delivering so good content! :) I hope see some more in future

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Wow

Very good and fun movie. :)
Are you Russian?